All Chocolate Chip Bakery Cookie lovers there is no need for you to spend a penny at bakeries for the tasty, delicious & expensive chocolate chip bakery cookies. Just follow this simple Chocolate Chip Bakery Cookies Recipe & experience the same deliciousness at home with friends & family.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/4 Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- Sea Salt 1 Teaspoon
How to Cook Chocolate Chip Bakery Cookies Recipe?
- Start by taking Baking Pan and cover it with Parchment Paper then place it in the oven and preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Now take a bowl and add Unsalted Butter, White Sugar and Brown Sugar then blend them for about 2 minutes till they turn into a cream.
- After that, stir the chocolate chips and wrap this dough with plastic paper and let it rest in refrigerator for about at least 24 hours.
- These 24 hours will allow the dough to marinate and makes the cookies thicker, chewier, and more flavorful.
- Now leave the dough at room temperature till it becomes soft and easy to scoop.
- Make balls from this dough and use a large cookie scoop and place it on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes till they turn golden brown.
- Finally, leave the cookies on baking tray for at least 5 minutes and then remove and let them cool down.
- Your Chocolate Chip Bakery Cookies Recipe is now ready.