Ingredients for Mutton Recipe:
- Mutton: half kg
- Yogurt: 1 Cup
- Onion: 6 onions
- Tomato: 3 tomato, make them pasted
- Salt: as per need
- Red Pepper: 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala: half teaspoon
- Ginger pasted: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
- Fenugreek (methi): 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Mutton Handi at Home?
- Start from mixing the mutton in yogurt and keep this mixture for 2 hours approximately, then fry the onion into oil carefully and let them turn brown.
- Now, put turmeric powder, red pepper powder, tomato paste and salt in fried onion and keep it frying; after they got fried now put mutton into this mixture and let the mutton roast on light flame and then cook the mutton.
- When the mutton will get half cooked now mix fenugreek, garam masala, coriander and green chili. Now leave the mutton cooked fully.
- Your tasty mutton Handi is ready, serve it to the guests with gram chapatti and enjoy.
Tasty Mutton Handi Recipe and Cooking method
Based on 1 Review(s)
1 thought on “Tasty Mutton Handi Recipe”
Thank you for sharing this really simple and tasty dish of Mutton Handi. The images used in the post are so alluring. My mouth is literally watering. I will surely make this dish tonight for my family. I am sure everybody will like it.