Ingredients for Mutton Recipe:
- Mutton: half kg
- Yogurt: 1 Cup
- Onion: 6 onions
- Tomato: 3 tomato, make them pasted
- Salt: as per need
- Red Pepper: 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala: half teaspoon
- Ginger pasted: 1 tablespoon
- Garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
- Fenugreek (methi): 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Mutton Handi at Home?
- Start from mixing the mutton in yogurt and keep this mixture for 2 hours approximately, then fry the onion into oil carefully and let them turn brown.
- Now, put turmeric powder, red pepper powder, tomato paste and salt in fried onion and keep it frying; after they got fried now put mutton into this mixture and let the mutton roast on light flame and then cook the mutton.
- When the mutton will get half cooked now mix fenugreek, garam masala, coriander and green chili. Now leave the mutton cooked fully.
- Your tasty mutton Handi is ready, serve it to the guests with gram chapatti and enjoy.