This is another amazing recipe of chocolate chip cookies with slightly different style and ingredients. The recipe is specially dedicated to all those who love sugar cookies but can’t use butter or don’t like it. In this recipe we will guide you that how you can cook Sugar Cookies with Oil Instead of Butter.
- 2 Large Eggs & 1 Yolk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 Cup Bread Flour
- 1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 1/4 Cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
How to Cook Chocolate Sugar Cookies with Oil Instead of Butter?
- Start by taking Baking Pan and cover it with Parchment Paper then place it in the oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Now take a bowl and add Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Cornstarch, Salt with All Purpose and Bread Flour then mix to combine.
- After that, add Brown and white Sugar with Coconut Oil in a blender and blend for at least 2 minutes.
- Add Eggs one by one and blend after adding each Egg then slowly mix vanilla.
- Now add the mixture of flours and stir the Chocolate Chips then refrigerate for at least 24 hours after wrapping the dough with a plastic paper.
- After 24 hours leave the dough to room temperature till it becomes soft enough to scoop.
- Make balls then place the cookies on baking sheet using large cookie scoop and bake for about 12-15 minutes till they turn golden brown.
- Finally, leave the cookies on tray for 2 minutes then let them cool down.
- Your Chocolate Sugar Cookies with Oil Instead of Butter are ready.
Coconut Chocolate Sugar Cookies with Oil Instead of Butter
Based on 2 Review(s)