- 250 g mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 30 g butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 500 g of vegetable stock Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons flour
- 250 ml of milk
How to Prepare Mushroom Soup?
- Melt the butter for 1-2 minutes at 350 W in a microwaveable dish.
- Add the mushrooms and onion, then cook for 8-10 minutes at 750 W; stir halfway through cooking.
- Then, add the flour and stir. Add the stock, continuing to stir.
- Cook at 750 W for 6-7 minutes, stirring twice; add the milk and stir.
- Cook at 750 W for 3-4 minutes. Mix well and serve. Your dish is ready.
- You can garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve with toasted bread.