15 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Trifle:
- strawberry (as many as you like)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- bananas (as many as you like)
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 ½ cup of instant vanilla pudding
- white cake
- blue berries (as many as you like)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- blend almonds
- 10 cherries
Way to prepare Trifle?
- Begin by half slice your strawberries and sprinkle them with 4 tablespoons of sugar. Mix them to coat well.
- Once done, cut bananas into slices and add 4 tablespoons of orange juice it will prevent them from becoming brown.
- After that, put 3 ½ package of instant vanilla pudding and mix it with a beater until it becomes thick then cut 2,8 or 9 inch layers of white cake into 1 inch cubes. If you make the cake at home make sure that it is completely cool before you start’s cutting it.
- If you have a trifle bowl then put half of the cake cubes at its bottom if you don’t have one no problem still do the same process.
- Now add half of the strawberries in even layers and do the same process with the blue berries. Also add the banana layer evenly and spread half of your pudding over the fruits.
- Now repeat the process with fruits. First cake layers, strawberries layer then blue berry layer and after that banana layer. Then spread the remaining half of the pudding over the fruits.
- Next whip cream heavy in a medium bowl with the help of electric beater. Make sure that the cream should be ice cold before whipping as it will help the whipping process.
- Finally, spread cream all over, garnish it with the blended almonds and then garnish with cherries.
Quick English Trifle
Based on 2 Review(s)