- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup Eta Original Mayo
- 1 cooked Rotisserie chicken
- ½ x 450g can Sliced Beetroot, drained and cut into matchstick lengths
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 6 cups shredded ice-burg lettuce
- 3 cups grated carrot
- 6-8 Farrah’s Multigrain Wraps
How to Prepare Kiwi Chicken?
- Start from mashing the avocado flesh and mix into Original Mayo.
- Remove the chicken meat from the cooked chicken, discarding the bones and skin, and shred the meat.
- Then, spread 1-2 Tbsp mayo and avocado mix over a multigrain wrap.
- Layer lettuce, chicken, grated carrot, Beetroot and red onion down the center of the wrap.
- Fold up the bottom of the wrap and then fold one side over the filling and then fold in the other side of the wrap to enclose the filling.
- The mayo mix will help stick the wrap together. Repeat with remaining wraps and fillings.