Avocado Greek Salad Ingredients:
- pearl couscous- 1 cup
- Eta Caramelized Onion Dressing – ⅓ cup
- 1 avocado, diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ telegraph cucumber, sliced lengthwise and cut into chunks
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- ½ yellow capsicum, deseeded and sliced
- ¼ cup pitted black olives (optional)
- ½ x 120g big salad leaves
- 50g feta (if needed)
How to Prepare Avocado Greek Salad with Pearl Couscous?
- First of all, cook pearl couscous according to packet directions. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Put it into a mixing bowl and stir through Eta Caramelized Onion Dressing and set aside to cool for 10 minutes to allow the couscous to absorb the dressing flavors. Then, add cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red and yellow capsicums and avocado and olives if wished.
- Toss to mix through the couscous. Place salad leaves on a serving platter, spoon over the prepared salad.
- Scatter over crumbled feta before serving if wished. Now, enjoy a fantastic lunch.