Time required: 2 hours and 30 minutes approx.
- 300 grams fish
- 1 tablespoon egg
- ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon of pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- garam masala ½ teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- 3 tablespoon of rice flour
- oil 2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoon of maida
Way to prepare Fish Fry:
- Start by putting 300 grams of fish in a bowl then add 1 tablespoon of egg, ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon and salt according to your own taste.
- Now add ½ teaspoon pepper powder, 1 teaspoon of coriander powder, ½ teaspoon of garam masala, 1 tablespoon red chilli powder and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- After that, before coating it make sure to add 3 tablespoons of rice flour, 2 tablespoons of oil and 3 tablespoon of maida then coat well.
- Take this mixture now and refrigerate it for 2 hours. After the process of cooling down take a pan and add some oil in it then add the fish in it and fry till golden brown.
- Finally serve it with the salad. Your Fish Fry is ready to serve.