Egg Paratha is one of the most common food elements used in breakfast. If we talk about the hygienic but quick breakfast recipe, then egg Paratha is the first thing which comes in mind. Here is the combination for egg Paratha that will never go wrong. Get the complete list of ingredients and preparing way for Egg Paratha. Enjoy this crazy food element on your dining table:
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Chopped 1 Tomato
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Water as you required
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Chopped Green Chilies
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 tablespoon Green Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
How to Prepare Egg Paratha?
- Start by adding 1 Chopped Onion, 1 Chopped Tomato, 2 Eggs and 2 Green Chilies with Salt to taste in a bowl then beat all with a fork.
- Add 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Chili Powder and beat again with rest of the ingredients using fork. Your Egg batter is now ready.
- Now for Paratha Dough add Salt to taste with 1 1/2 Cup of Plain Flour in a separate bowl and mix then add 1 tablespoon of Ghee and mix again.
- Knead this mixture with water then cover for about only 15 minutes. After 15 minutes make balls from this dough and cover again for only 5 minutes.
- Dust dry flour then take a ball and press it with hands then roll with a rolling pin and place on the preheated tawa.
- Cook one side normally then turn and cook other side till it rises then cut from the edge. Finally fill the egg batter in it you prepared and spread with oil.
- Cook till you see that the egg is cooked and ready. Serve this amazing Egg Paratha to your Friends and Family.