Time required for Creamy Koftay:
60 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Creamy Koftay:
- 1 fine chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ cup cream
- salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
Way to prepare Creamy Koftay?
- First of all put chicken in the food processor then add onion, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, cream, salt, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Now prepare the mixture by blending them all then shape this mixture as balls or koftay.
- After that, heat oil in a frying pan at low heat and add your koftay in it and fry them.
- Once done serve them.