Time required: 20 minutes approx.
- a cup of oil
- 3 onions
- 1 kg chicken
- 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 pinch of salt
- biryani masala
- 2 tomato
- 1 cup yougurt
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 kg boiled rice
- 1 scoop of milk mix with food color
- 2 lemons
- 6 green chillies
Way to prepare Quick Chicken Dum Biryani?
- First add a cup of oil in a frying pan then add 3 onions and fry them till golden brown. Now add 1 kg chicken then mix it for few second and cover the pan.
- Once it becomes brown add a tablespoon of ginger garlic paste. Add a pinch of salt and biryani masala.
- After that, add 2 sliced tomatoes and 1 cup of yougurt. Now add a teaspoon of red chilli flakes and mix it all and cover the container for few minutes.
- Now add 1 kg rice and add a scoop of milk mix with food color then garnish it with sliced tomatoes, lemons and green chilies.
- After that, cover the frying pan for few minutes.
- Finally mix it all and it’s done. Your Chicken Dum Biryani is ready.