Lagan Boti is a traditional recipe for mutton or meat lover… Let’s learn how to cook the mouthwatering and tempting recipe of Mutton Lagan Boti recipe with homemade spices…
- Time required: 2:30 Minutes approx.
- Serving: 5 or 6 persons
Ingredients for Mutton Lagan Boti:
- Mutton Boti (boneless): 1 kg
- Oil: 1 cup
- Cumin powder: 1 tbsp
- Papaya powder or paste: 2 tbsp
- Red chili: 2 tbsp
- Cubeb: ½ tbsp
- Green coriander: ½ cup
- Garam masala: 1 tbsp
- Green chili: 6 or 7 in quantity
- Yoghurt: 1 cup in blended form
- Turmeric powder: ½ tbsp
- Mint: ¼ cup finely chopped
- Onion: 1 medium finely chopped
- Poppy seeds: 2 tbsp finely grinded
- Salt: Add to taste
How to cook Mutton Lagan Boti?
- First of all Marinate the mutton meat with the ingredients just as cumin powder, papaya powder or paste, red chili, yoghurt, turmeric powder, salt, mint and leave them for 2 hours for marinating.
- Now heat the oil in utensil and fry onion by adding garam masala, cubeb.
- Now add the marinated meat into it and fry it.
- Add Poppy seeds and green masala and leave it for 5 minutes on dum.
- Dish out the recipe and decorate with green coriander.
- Now enjoy the tasty mutton lagan boti with naan or raita, salad…