Rabri Kheer is a special dessert for special occasions. So, if you are looking to prepare some special sweet dish for an upcoming event like EID, then you should consider Rabri Kheer. Make this dessert in a new way; here is a list of ingredients needed as well as how to prepare this special dessert at home.
Cooking Time: 1 hour and 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 liters milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup Khoya
- 1/4 teaspoon kewra essence
- Rice 1/4 cup soaked
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Almond 2 tablespoons chopped
How to Prepare Rabri Kheer at Home?
- Start by taking a pot then add 1 Liter Milk in it and boil then add 1/4 Cup of Soaked Rice and cook for about only 30 minutes at medium to low flame.
- Stir it with spoon while cooking then mash the Rice in Milk and add 1/2 teaspoon of Green Cardamoms and stir again.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of Chopped Pistachios and 2 tablespoons of Chopped Almonds with 1/2 Cup of Sugar and stir.
- Cook for about only 5 minutes at medium to low flame with stir. Add1/2 Cup of Khoya and stir again then add 1/4 teaspoon of Kewra Essence.
- After that, turn the flame off and stir one more time. Now your Kheer is almost ready so let’s begin Rabri preparation.
- Take a separate pot and boil 1 Liter milk in it and cook at medium to low flame for about only 20-25 minutes.
- Make sure that you separate Malai from Milk in each boil. Now your Rabri is ready so put it apart and let it cool down till it turns to room temperature.
- Finally, stir your Rabri then add it into your Kheer. Make sure that Kheer is not too hot at the time. Your Rabri Kheer is all set now.