Mushroom Masala is a delicious recipe that can be prepared at home. This is an Indian curry that is made with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, spices and herbs. Ingredients and cooking method for mushroom masala are given here. Let’s try this tasty dish at home.
- Time required for Mushroom Masala: 30 minutes
- Serving: 3-4
Ingredients for Mushroom Masala:
- 2 tablespoon oil
- cinnamon 2 inch
- 2 cardamoms
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 finely chopped onion
- ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- 2 tomatoes pulp
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 200 grams sliced mushrooms
- salt to taste
- cashewnut powder 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- kasuri methi ½ teaspoon
How to prepare Mushroom Masala?
- Start by taking a frying pan then add 2 tablespoons of oil with 2 inch cinnamon and 2 cardamoms. Add 1 teaspoon of cumin with 1 finely chopped onion.
- Now sauté it well till the onion become brown then add 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste and mix again. Add pulp of 2 tomatoes.
- Mix it with the help of a spoon then add 1 teaspoon of red chili powder with ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- After that, Mix again with the help of a spoon and this time add 200 grams of mushrooms but make sure that you add sliced mushrooms.
- Now mix it well with the help of a spoon then add salt according to your own taste and mix. Add 100ml of water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cashewnut powder then let it cook for about 2 minutes after mixing. Make sure that you cook at medium flame for 2 minutes.
- It’s time to make your recipe spicier so add 1 teaspoon of garam masala with ½ teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Remember that you will add this kasuri methi in the end because it is for garnishing purpose only.
- Finally your delicious and spicy Mushroom Masala is ready to serve.