Chicken is one of the best sources of Protein and we all know that our bodies need protein to grow. Each and every part of your body needs protein. It is essential to it. Specially if you want to grow some strong muscles it needs a lot of protein. Taking care of that we are here with recipe that you can easily cook at home with the most simple ingredients and it is Lemon Pepper Chicken Protein Rich.
- Time required for Lemon Pepper Chicken: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Serving: 4-5
Ingredients for Lemon Pepper Chicken Protein Rich:
- 1 kg chicken
- 3-4 tablespoons oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 black pepper corn
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- ginger julienne 1 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- 4 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- black pepper powder 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ cup yogurt
How to prepare Lemon Pepper Chicken Protein Rich?
- You will start this recipe by taking 1 kg chicken then wash it. Put this chicken in a bowl then pour 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Now add salt according to your own taste then add 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder with 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take ½ cup of yogurt then smooth it with the help of a beater then add this yogurt into the chicken and mix well.
- Make sure that you mix it all well by using hands. Now take a pan heat it and add 3 tablespoons of oil in it.
- After that, add 2 bay leaves with 4 black peppers and 1 tablespoon of finely chopped garlic. Sauté it well then add 1 tablespoon of ginger julienne.
- Now sauté it for 30-40 seconds then add your marinated chicken. Mix it all well and then cook on high flame.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes only till all the water evaporates and it start changing color. Add 3-4 green chilies after slitting them from the middle.
- Add some salt again according to your own taste but take care while adding salt because we already added some before during marinating process.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder then mix well. After that, Cover the lid and let it cook on low flame for about 15-20 minutes.
- You need to take care of the extra water now, so for that let this water dries. This way the mixture will become thicker.
- Turn your flame high then add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and mix well. Let your sauce become thicker.
- It’s time for you to check the salt now because you can now judge exactly how much more you need. I mean if needed.
- Now for further thickening take anything where you can easily pour 2 tablespoons of water with ½ tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Mix it all well then add this into the chicken and mix again. Now in 30-40 seconds the sauce will become thick.
- Finally, turn off the flame and your Lemon Pepper Chicken is ready to go.