Time required for Khoay Kay Parathy:
35 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Khoay Kay Parathy:
- 2 cup flour
- ½ cup semolina
- salt to taste
- 1 cup oarsman
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar
- almonds and pista according to taste
- 2 tablespoon crushed cocunut
- oil to taste
Way to prepare Khoay Kay Parathy?
- Let’s start by taking flour then add semolina and salt then add 2 tablespoons of oil and mix it all.
- Now knead this, After that crush oarsman into pieces and add fine chopped almonds, pista, coconut and add sugar.
- Now shape the kneaded flour into small balls then add 1 tablespoon of oarsman mixture into the each ball.
- Then roll the parathas with light hands and golden fry them in cooking oil.
- And your Khoay Kay Parathy are ready.