Time required for Kashmiri Smoke Chicken:
50 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Smoke Chicken Recipe:
- ½ kg chicken
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger garlic
- 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder
- fine chopped red chilli 1 teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 cup of milk
- half cup of fresh cream
- 4 tablespoon cooking oil
Way to prepare Kashmiri Smoke Chicken?
- Clean the chicken by washing it with water then marinate it with salt, red chilli powder, red fine chopped chilli and cooking oil.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes then fry it at high heat and add milk when the color of chicken turns golden. Now cook it at low heat until it become soft.
- When you see that the milk in the chicken is now about to dry and the chicken becomes soft then add black pepper in cream.
- Finally add this cream in the chicken and steam it for 5-7 minutes at low heat. Your Kashmiri Smoke Chicken is ready to go.