Time required for Kashmiri Gulabi Chai:
50 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Gulabi Chai Recipe:
- 1 teaspoon of green tea patti
- 1/6 baking soda
- 1 cup of very thick milk
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 4 crushed cardamom
- some chopped almonds
- 5 cups of water
Way to prepare Kashmiri Gulabi Chai?
- Start by adding 2 cups of water and baking soda in green tea patti and leave it for 2 hours. After that, put it on the stove.
- Make sure not to cover it with the lid and keep removing the dirt using tems that comes up during this procedure.
- Mix till it starts boiling then pour 2 cups of cold water in it. Keep bouncing the tea well with a small mug or a deep spoon.
- Now add sugar and cardamom. Add another cup of cold water after 10 minutes. Bounce it for 3 more minutes and add the milk in it.
- Once it boils remove it from the stove. Filter it with the strainer before pouring into bowls. Garnish the tea with dry fruits and cream.
- Your Kashmiri Gulabi Chai is all done now.