- Time required: 20 minutes approx
- Serving: 4-5
Sheera Ingredients For Jalebi:
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoon
- Water 1 cup
- Green cardamom 2-3
- Sugar 2 cup
- sugar 1 teaspoon
- 2-3 tablespoons lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon orange food color
- flour 1 cup
- ghee melted 1 tablespoon
- ½ teaspoon Instant yeast
- water as required
- desi ghee for frying
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
How to prepare Jalebi?
- Take a pan then add 1 cup of water with 2 cups of sugar and 2-3 green cardamoms. Start mixing it and keep mixing until the syrup thickens.
- Now pour all this syrup into a bowl then add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Stir it well and put aside then take a glass.
- After that, add 2-3 tablespoons of water in this glass. Make sure that you add lukewarm water then add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Add ½ teaspoon of instant yeast then mix it. Leave it for 15 minutes then take a large bowl and add 1 cup of flour.
- It’s time to add 1 teaspoon of orange food color with 1 tablespoon of melted ghee. Add 1 tablespoon of gram flour.
- Now add mixture of yeast you prepared earlier. Mix it with the help of a beater and add water during the mixing process as much as required.
- Mix it well until the desired consistency. Put it aside for about 10 minutes and make sure that you consume this better immediately within 10-15 minutes.
- Take a sneezing bottle and pour all of your batter in it. Do it with the great care then add desi ghee in a pan as much as needed for frying.
- Now squeeze the sneezing bottle and make centric rings of batter in the pan. When you see that one side is ready then turn over.
- After that, add all these jalebis immediately in your sugar syrup. Make sure that your sugar syrup is slightly warm before adding jalebis.
- Let it rest in the sugar syrup for a minute then turn over. Keep your jalebis in sugar syrup for about 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, Remove all the jalebis with the help of a tong and your New Instant Jalebi is ready to serve.