- Time required: 20 minutes approx
- Serving: 4-5
Sheera Ingredients For Jalebi:
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoon
- Water 1 cup
- Green cardamom 2-3
- Sugar 2 cup
- sugar 1 teaspoon
- 2-3 tablespoons lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon orange food color
- flour 1 cup
- ghee melted 1 tablespoon
- ½ teaspoon Instant yeast
- water as required
- desi ghee for frying
- 1 tablespoon gram flour
How to prepare Jalebi?
- Take a pan then add 1 cup of water with 2 cups of sugar and 2-3 green cardamoms. Start mixing it and keep mixing until the syrup thickens.
- Now pour all this syrup into a bowl then add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Stir it well and put aside then take a glass.
- After that, add 2-3 tablespoons of water in this glass. Make sure that you add lukewarm water then add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Add ½ teaspoon of instant yeast then mix it. Leave it for 15 minutes then take a large bowl and add 1 cup of flour.
- It’s time to add 1 teaspoon of orange food color with 1 tablespoon of melted ghee. Add 1 tablespoon of gram flour.
- Now add mixture of yeast you prepared earlier. Mix it with the help of a beater and add water during the mixing process as much as required.
- Mix it well until the desired consistency. Put it aside for about 10 minutes and make sure that you consume this better immediately within 10-15 minutes.
- Take a sneezing bottle and pour all of your batter in it. Do it with the great care then add desi ghee in a pan as much as needed for frying.
- Now squeeze the sneezing bottle and make centric rings of batter in the pan. When you see that one side is ready then turn over.
- After that, add all these jalebis immediately in your sugar syrup. Make sure that your sugar syrup is slightly warm before adding jalebis.
- Let it rest in the sugar syrup for a minute then turn over. Keep your jalebis in sugar syrup for about 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, Remove all the jalebis with the help of a tong and your New Instant Jalebi is ready to serve.
Based on 2 Review(s)
2 thoughts on “Jalebi Recipe”
This recipe of Jalebi is really good. Thanks for such amazing recipe.
It is our pleasure, very glad that you like our content. Thank you so much! Ratika Raj for your love, and support dear.