Cream Potato Salad recipe is an awesome solution for your family and kids nutrition. It includes all the tasty ingredients that your family and children will love to eat. Moreover it is very easy to make.
- Time required for Cream Potato Salad: 10 minutes
- Serving: 3-4
Ingredients for Cream Potato Salad:
- 1 cup of cubed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon cream
- mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- sweet corn 1 cup
- 1 cup chopped spring onions
- dill (Ajvaien)
- 4 tablespoons of caster sugar
- salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boiled eggs
How to prepare Cream Potato Salad?
- First of all take a large bowl then take amount of potatoes that is equivalent to 1 cup. Cut these potatoes into cubes.
- Now add this cup of cube potatoes in the large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of cream with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chili sauce with 1 cup of sweet corns. Now take approximately 4-5 spring onions and chop them all.
- Just chop them because there is no need for fine chopping here. Once you are done with the chopping add these chopped onions in bowl as well.
- After that, add dill or ajvaien as much as you like. It will enhance its taste and smell. Therefore it is an important ingredient.
- Now add 4 tablespoons of caster sugar with the salt according to your own taste. There are no restrictions about salt in this recipe.
- Add ½ teaspoon of black pepper to make your recipe taste amazing and spicier. Take 4 eggs and boil them all.
- Now mix all your ingredients very well with the help of a spoon. Don’t use a beater to mix it. Use the spoon only.
- After that, take these boiled eggs and cut each of them from the center. Add all these eggs with the other ingredients in the bowl.
- Finally your delicious, tasty and spicy Cream Potato Salad is ready to go.