Prepare Cheesy Crackers Biscuits without Oven. Make a bakery style biscuits at home easily. Here is a complete list of ingredients required for cheesy crackers biscuits and cooking method given; try in your kitchen and enjoy with your family.
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- Plain flour 1 cup
- Butter 4 tablespoons
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
How to make Cheesy Crackers Biscuits?
- Start by taking a bowl then add 1 Cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese and beat it then add 4 tablespoons of Butter mix.
- Now add 1 Cup of Plain Flour with Salt to taste and Water only 2 tablespoons then mix every ingredient well for the dough.
- Once your dough is ready, cover it and place in refrigerator for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then roll it and cut to make biscuits shape.
- Take a pot and preheat it then place biscuits on baking tray and bake in this pot for about only 15 minutes at medium to low flame.
- Finally, serve your Crackers Biscuits without Oven to your friends and family.
Cheesy Crackers Biscuits
Based on 1 Review(s)