Time required for Camel Meat Karahi: 1 hour 20 minutes
Ingredients for Camel Meat Karahi:
- cooking oil ½ cup
- camel boneless meat 750 grams with fat
- ginger julienne 1 inch piece
- cloves 7-8
- green chilli 5-6
- cinnamon stick 1
- turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
- garlic cloves 8-10 slices
- cumin seeds 1 tablespoon
- water as required
- coriander seeds roasted & crushed 1 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- green chili
- onion sliced 2 large
- tomatoes cubes 2 medium
- black pepper crushed 1 teaspoon
- fresh coriander chopped
- garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- yogurt whisked 3/4 cup
How to prepare Camel Meat Karahi:
- First take a container then add ½ cup of oil and camel boneless meat 750 grams with fat then add 5-6 sliced green chilies.
- Now add 7-8 cloves with 1 cinnamon stick and mix it with the help of a spoon. Keep mixing it until it changes its color.
- Do this mixing process for about 6-8 minutes. Add thin slices of ginger julienne 1 inch piece with 8-10 garlic cloves.
- After that, add 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds with ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of roasted and crushed coriander seeds.
- Add salt according to your own taste then mix well. Cook it for about 4-5 minutes then add water as much as required.
- Now take 2 large onions cut them in slices then add them as well. Add 2 medium size tomatoes after cutting them into cubes.
- It’s time to for you to cover the lid. Let it cook for about 30-40 minutes at medium flame until the meat is tender.
- Take it all out in a wok then add 1 teaspoon of red chili powder with 1 teaspoon of garam masala and 1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper.
- Add 3-4 cup of whisked yogurt then cook at high flame until oil starts to separate itself. Finally, garnish it with chopped fresh coriander.