Time required for Sabzi Aur Daal Kay Gulgule:
35 minutes approx.
- ½ kg sabut mong daal
- 1 pint of warm water
- 110 gram of butter
- fine chopped 2 onions
- 2 green chillies fine chopped
- 2 carrots fine chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander and mint
- ½ teaspoon crushed javitri
- red chilli 1 teaspoon
- 4 teaspoon of tomato paste
- battar 2 ounce of garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 beaten egg
- breadcrumbs according to your need
- oil to fry
How to prepare Sabzi Aur Daal Kay Gulgule?
- Start by washing the daal then put it on the stove in the warm water at low heat. Cook it till the water dry and daal become soft.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan then put onion in it until the onion become soft. Add carrots and garlic then cook for 5 minutes.
- Add green chilli and cook for more 5 minutes. Now add salt and pepper in the daal then shift the daal in a bowl and mesh it with the help of fork.
- Avoid meshing too much. Add vegetables, red chilli, coriander, mint, javitri and tomato paste in the daal. Make 24 balls from this mixture.
- Heat the oil. Make sure that you coat each ball in the beaten egg then put it in the bread crumbs. Finally fry it till it become golden and then dry them with the help of a paper towel.
- Your Sabzi Aur Daal Kay Gulgule are ready to serve.