Time required for Rajhastani Panj Meel Dal:
30 minutes approx.
- chany ki daal, sabut moong, urd ki daal (dhuli hue), toor ki daal, masoor ki daal aik aik chotai cup
- 1 inch ginger piece
- salt to taste
- dry red chilli
- 2 green chillies
- crushed coriander
- 1 teaspoon red chilli
- parsley leaves 2 tablespoons
- ½ turmeric teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon gurum masala
- 2 tomatoes
- 4-5 cloves
How to prepare Rajhastani Panj Meel Dal?
- Take all the daals at first and put them in the water for at least 2 hours. Now add crushed turmeric in this salty water and boil it until it cook properly.
- Wash the leaves of parsley and green chillies then peel a ginger. Crush the green chillies with ginger and cut parsley leaves.
- It is time for you to wash and then cut the tomatoes. Heat the oil in a pan then add cumin, dry red chilli and cloves. When the colors of cumin starts changing then add ginger, green chilli and fry at high heat.
- Alright add crushed cumin, crushed parsley, crushed red chilli and tomato then cook it until the oil separate itself.
- Finally add this masala in your daals and cook it for 10 minutes. Make sure that you consistently mix it during these 10 minutes after that add garam masala.
- Your Rajhastani Panj Meel Dal is ready to serve.
Rajhastani Panj Meel Dal
Based on 1 Review(s)