Time required for Potato Tawa:
25 minutes approx.
- semolina ½ cup
- yogurt ¼ cup
- ¼ cup of salt
- baking powder ¼ cup
- 2 grated potatoes
- fine chopped onion
- 1 green chilli fine chopped
- capsicum fine chopped 1
- ¼ tablespoon garam masala
- dry mango powder ¼ tablespoon
- salt ¼ tablespoon
- ¼ tablespoon red chilli powder
How to prepare Potato Tawa?
- Start by adding ½ semolina in a bowl then add ¼ cup of yogurt, ½ cup salt and ¼ cup of baking powder. Now mix all these things.
- Add some water to make a paste then put it aside for about 10 minutes. During this time semolina will absorb the water.
- Now we will prepare the stuffing. For stuffing take 3 grated potatoes, 1 fine chopped onion, fine chopped green chilli, fine chopped capsicum, ¼ tablespoon garam masala, ¼ tablespoon dry mango powder, ¼ tablespoon salt and ¼ tablespoon red chilli powder.
- After that, Mix everything together and put it aside then add some water in your semolina paste and make a batter like dosa. Spread little bit oil in a pan with help of a brush.
- It’s time to pour and spread some batter on the pan then place your potato patty on the batter. Now cover this stuffing with some more batter.
- Cover the lid and cook for few seconds then remove the lid. After cooking it little bit flip and cook the other side. Keep repeating the same flipping process until it turns golden brown.
- Your Potato Tawa is ready.
Based on 2 Review(s)