Time required for Paneer Amritsari:
25 minutes approx.
- 2 cup cottage cheese 25ml 1 inch sliced in cubes
- 4-5 tablespoons gram flour dry roasted
- oil for deep frying
- 1 teaspoon of chat masala
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- ajwain 1 teaspoon
- some drops of orange juice
- salt to taste
- red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Paneer Amritsari?
- Start by mixing marinated with cheese and bounce it slowly until layers of marinated starts freezing similarly and smoothly on one side of the cheese.
- Leave it for 15 minute. Sprinkle gram flour on marinated cheese and mix it slowly so the layers of gram flour freeze on all the sides similarly and smoothly.
- Heat oil in a pan at low heat then deep fry pieces cheese in this oil until they become golden brown. Squeeze it on the paper that absorbs oil.
- Finally sprinkle chat masala and your Paneer Amritsari is ready to serve.