Time required for Oat Vegetable Soup:
30 minutes approx.
- 2 ½ tablespoons oats
- 3 baby corns
- 1 tablespoon white spring onions
- 2 tablespoons of diced carrots
- diced beans 2 tablespoons
- 1 ½ tablespoon oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- salt ½ teaspoon
- black pepper powder ½ teaspoon
- ¾ of a standard cup milk
- Green spring onions 1 tablespoon
- 500 ml water
How to prepare Oat Vegetable Soup:
- We will begin by taking 3 baby corns then we will divide them vertically into two equal half. We will then cut them into small pieces horizontally. After that we will put them aside.
- Now add ½ tablespoon of oil in a pan and 1 tablespoon of white chopped spring onions then stir fry for 30 seconds. Add 4 crushed garlic cloves then again stir fry for 30 seconds.
- It’s time for you now to add 2 tablespoons of diced carrots and 2 tablespoons of diced beans then repeat the same process of stir frying for 30 seconds.
- Add baby corn pieces, half liter of water, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ black pepper powder then close the lid till the baby corns get tender.
- In this step add 2 ½ tablespoons oats and ¾ of a standard cup milk then close the lid. Simmer it till the oats get tender.
- Finally garnish it with green chopped spring onions.
- Your delicious Oat Vegetable Soup is ready.
Oat Vegetable Soup
Based on 1 Review(s)