Neer Dosa and Water Dosa both are the names of a same thing because Neer Dosa means Water Dosa. This amazing Dosa actually comes from Tulu Nadu region which is the part of Udupi India.
- Time required for Neer Dosa: 15 minutes
- Serving: 5-6
Ingredients for Neer Dosa:
- 1 cup rice flour
- water 2 cups
- salt to taste
How to prepare Neer Dosa?
- Start this recipe by taking 1 cup of rice flour then add it into a large bowl with salt according to your own taste.
- Now add 2 cups of water then mix it well with the help of a spoon. Once mixing process is complete than take a non stick tawa.
- Grease it with some oil then pour all your batter over the tawa. But make sure that you heat the tawa before pouring the batter.
- After that, let it cook for 2 about minutes also make sure that you fill it all well with batter. Don’t leave any gaps between the batter.
- Otherwise it may ruin your entire recipe and you will be unable to make perfect Dosa. Now once you are done a Dosa then repeat the same process.
- Again pour some batter on your non stick tawa make sure that there are no gaps between the batter. Wait and let if cook for 2 minutes and it’s done. Finally keep repeating this process until you make all dosa’s with your batter.