Time required for Fried Aloo Panner Chaat:
50 minutes approx.
- 4 medium size fried diced boiled potatoes
- 300 grams cottage cheese
- 4-5 tablespoons of butter
- 3-4 whole red chilles
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- chopped green chillies 3-4
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon red chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon of chaat masala
- crushed black pepper 1 teaspoon
- mango powder 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice chopped green coriander 6-7 sprigs
Way to prepare Fried Aloo Panner Chaat :
Place 4-5 tablespoons butter at medium flame then add 3-4 whole red chillies, 3-4 chopped green chillies, 1 tablespoon ginger paste and sauté for 1 minute.
Now add 4 medium size fried diced boiled potatoes, 300 grams cottage cheese, salt to taste, 1 tablespoon red chilli flakes, 2 teaspoon chaat masala, 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper and 1 teaspoon mango powder.
After that, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, chopped green coriander 6-7 sprigs then mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Your Fried Aloo Panner Chaat is ready.