Time required for Bombay Mix Chicken Sabzi:
55 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Bombay Mix Chicken Sabzi:
- ½ kg medium size chicken pieces
- 3 boiled and sliced carrots
- 1 cup of boiled cauliflower
- 2 sliced onions
- 3 tomatoes (cut tomatoes in cube shape)
- ½ teaspoon of red chilli powder
- coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- sokhi methi 1 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- ½ cup oil
Way to prepare Bombay Mix Chicken Sabzi?
- Heat oil in a sauce pan then fry the chicken in it. Once the chicken turns golden put onions, tomatoes in a grinder and makes paste.
- Add this paste in the chicken then add red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder and roast the chicken at medium heat.
- When the chickens become soft then add cauliflower and carrots and mix it well. Once oil starts coming on the top then add sokhi methi and left if for steam.
- Here you go your Bombay Mix Chicken Sabzi is done.
Bombay Mix Chicken Sabzi
Based on 2 Review(s)