Time required for Banana Balls:
30 minutes approx.
- 3 ripe bananas
- all purpose flour 1 cup
- ½ cup of sugar
- desiccated coconut powder 3 tablespoon
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ghee
How to Prepare Banana Balls?
- Take 3 bananas and cut them into slices then put 1/3 cup sugar in the grinder. Grind it till it becomes fine powder.
- Now add bananas and make a smooth paste. Pour the banana paste in a mixing bowl and add all purpose flour 1 cup then add 1 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- After that, add 3 tablespoons of desiccated coconut powder then mix well and add ¼ teaspoon of baking soda. Mix well till the better is ready.
- Add oil in a frying pan for deep frying then make lemon size balls from better and deep fry the balls at medium heat till brown.
- Finally keep on flipping the balls until ready.
- Your Banana Balls recipe is all done.
Based on 1 Review(s)
2 thoughts on “Banana Balls Snacks Indian Recipe”
I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. We are also offering similar Services.
Thank you so much for this much love and support. It makes us very happy that you find our content interesting. Best of luck to you too. Keep following us and we will share more delightful content.