Andaa Gothala is an Indian Maharashtra or Western Indian recipe. It’s smell can make anyone’s mouth watery. Moreover it is so easy to cook. You can make it instantly. It contains ingredients like, Eggs, Tomatoes, Onions and coriander all are good for health. It is also not very spicy so you can also give it to your kids.
- Time required for Andaa Gothala: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4-5
Ingredients for Andaa Gothala:
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 3 tomatoes
- salt to taste
- 5 eggs
- 3 chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- salt to taste
How to prepare Andaa Gothala?
- Start this recipe by taking a wok then add oil in it for frying. Heat this oil then add 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Now keep on mixing till the color of your onions starts to change. Once that happens add 3 tomatoes in it as well.
- Make sure that you slice these tomatoes before adding them. Now cover the lid of your wok and let it simmer.
- After that, Take a small bowl and an egg then break this egg into the bowl. Repeat the same process with more 4 eggs.
- Now when you have 5 eggs in a bowl put that aside. Uncover the wok again and stir well with the help of a spoon.
- Add salt according to your own taste with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and only one teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Stir it well again with the help of a spoon then add your 5 eggs you break earlier. Now stir again with the help of a spoon. Keep on stirring till it becomes thick then add coriander as much as you like. Finally pour all out in a bowl then garnish with some coriander. Your Andaa Gothala is ready.
Based on 2 Review(s)