Time required for Instant Indian Coffee:
10 minutes approx
- 350ml milk
- sugar to taste
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee powder
Way to prepare Instant Indian Coffee:
- Start by adding 350ml milk in a cup and then put the cup in the oven. Make sure that you heat the milk until the boil comes. Add sugar 1.5 tablespoons or according to your own taste.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of instant coffee powder. After that, Pour coffee from jug to cup then pour back from cup to jug. Keep repeating this process for frothing.
- Finally sprinkle some coffee powder for garnishing.
- Your Instant Coffee is ready.