Time required for Turkish Kebab:
60 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Turkish Kebab:
- ½ kg mince of meat
- salt to taste
- black pepper 2 teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons white cumin
- 1 teaspoon of sliced red chilli
- cooking oil according to your need
Way to prepare Turkish Kebab?
- Let’s begin, First we take a pan then add coriander seeds and white cumin in it then cook it at low heat until the smells comes out. Once done then crush it with help of a pounder.
- Now mix it in the mince meat with black pepper then chop it all in the chopper. Add salt and red chilli powder and leave it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Shape the marinate chicken as long or seekh kebab then take a pan add little bit of oil in it. Now heat your seekh kebab on it for 2-3 minutes
- And it’s done your Turkish Kebab are ready.