Tomato Soup Ingredients:
- 750g ripe tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 500 ml vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sugar
How to Tasty and Yummy Tomato Soup?
- First of all, make a slit in the tomatoes and microwave them at 750 W for 6-8 minutes, until they are easy to peel.
- Peel and dice the tomatoes. Place the oil, onion and garlic in a shallow microwaveable tray. Cook open for 3-4 minutes at 750 W.
- Add the tomato sauce, the diced tomato and the chopped carrot, cover and cook for a further 4-5 minutes at 750 W. Add the sugar while stirring.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes at 750 W. Stir until you are left with a smooth, creamy mixture. Pour over the vegetable or chicken stock and cook, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes at 750 W.
- For more special taste, you can add fresh basil leaves and freshly ground pepper, or scramble some eggs and add them to the soup before serving to your guest or child.