Time required: 20 minutes approx.
Take following ingredients to prepare this:
- 100 g pasta
- refined or vegetable oil
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 2 chopped green chilli
- chopped garlic 1 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce 1 tablespoon
- Soya sauce ½ tablespoon
- Green chilli sauce 1 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste, garam masala ½ tablespoon
- half lemon
Way to prepare Simple & Easy Pasta!
- Take 3 glasses of water in a container and heat it. Once water stars boiling put the pasta into it. Add pinch of salt and some oil.
- Boil pasta for 3-5 minutes. Take out your boiled pasta in a bowl. Start the stove take a pan let it get heated.
- Put vegetable oil 2 tablespoon in hot a pan. Put your chopped garlic and chopped chilli then stir for some time.
- Now add chopped onion and chopped capsicum then fry for 2 minutes on medium flame. Add chopped tomato and sauté for 2 minutes. Add salt and garam masala according to your taste then mix.
- Now add boiled pasta and mix for some time. Turn the flame low and add soya sauce, tomato sauce, green chilli sauce and mix for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Finally squeeze half lemon into the pasta and mix.
- Now your delicious pasta is ready to serve.