3 hours and 40 minutes approx.
- beef short ribs
- barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
Way to prepare Oven Baked Beef Short Ribs?
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees then first of all coat the ribs with liquid smoke and oil then in a separate bowl blend all of your spices.
- Now coat each of the rib gently with a rub and then place it on the wire rack.
- After that, leave the ribs in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Now put your ribs into the pre heated oven and cook for 2 and a half hours.
- Once it’s get done remove the ribs from oven and coat them with barbeque sauce. Now turn the oven to low boil and put the ribs again in it.
- Finally cook for more 5 minutes.
- Your Oven Baked Beef Short Ribs are ready to eat.