Time required: 20 minutes approx.
- 150 g flour 5 oz
- 80-90 ml of water 2,7-3 fl. Oz
- 5 g, 0,17 oz fresh yeast or 2 g, 0.02 dry
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- tomato sauce
- mozzarella cheese
How to prepare No Oven PIZZA For Dinner?
- Put 150 g flour in a bowl then add baker’s yeast. After that add a pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 80-90 ml of water.
- Now mix all the ingredients with a spoon until you get a ball. Remember that ball should stick a little but not too much otherwise your pizza will become hard.
- After that, knead it for 10 minutes and make a ball with a dough and put it in the bowl.
- Now cover it and leave it to ferment for 2 hours until it become double in size.
- When it’s done spread some oil on the surface of a frying pan and remove the dough from the bowl.
- After that crush it slightly with the hands to remove the excess gas from the mass and then put it in the frying pan.
- Now shape the pizza with your hands, coating the entire surface of frying pan. Make sure that the thickness of the dough is not too fat.
- Alright now start adding ingredients. First make a base of tomato sauce on the dough add grated mozzarella cheese as it melts easily.
- Now add some dry oregano.
- Finally cover the pan and place it over the stove on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Now your crispy no bake pizza is ready to serve.