Mutton Handi is a traditional mutton dish that is cooked with mutton and some traditional species. Mutton is served as the main ingredient. This is the nutritionally rich recipe that comes with huge benefits for the people of all ages. Here, you will learn about how to prepare traditional mutton Handi with a simple list of ingredients. Mutton Handi Recipe ingredients and cooking method are given below.
Mutton Handi Recipe Ingredients:
- Mutton: 1 Kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tbsp
- Red Chili: 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tbsp
- Gram Masala: 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder: ½ tbsp
- 2 Onion sliced
- 3 Tomato sliced
- Green Chili: 4-5
- Yogurt: 1/2 Cup
- Parsley Leaves: as per need
- Oil: 1 Cup
- Water: 2-3 Cups
How to Cook Mutton Handi?
- Boil 1 kg mutton in 3 cups of water with ginger garlic paste.
- Add Species including red chili, coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder etc. in Handi.
- Finely fry onion, tomato and green chili in oil.
- Add a cup of yogurt in the above mixture.
- When tomato, onion and chili get fried; add boiled mutton in it.
- Heat the curry for 7-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and garam masala.
- Your mutton Handi is ready, serve it and enjoy.