- Minced meat – Half KG
- Big green pepper – Four
- Onion – 150 grams
- Garlic – 12 Pieces
- Hot spices – A teaspoon
- Cooking oil – 350 grams
- Ginger – A little lump
- Mint, Parsley – leaves
- Salt – Custom taste
How to prepare Keema Bhari Hari Mirchein?
- Take big green peppers, wash them and then cut them a bit from little upper side.
- Take minced meat, ginger, onion and spice; stir them all in oil and let them dry.
- Cut off onion into very small pieces, mix green spices in it, and then mixed all it into the fried mixture of minced meat, ginger, onion and spice.
- Now, take half of this mixture and fill the green peppers. Tide peppers with the threads. Put peppers in the fry pan and chill the peppers.
- Once they chilled, put the peppers on remaining minced meat and steam it for 15 minutes.
- Now, the Keema Bhari Hari Mirchein dish is ready to serve.