Fruit Custard Cups is an easy dessert made with a simple list of ingredients. You can enjoy this amazing dessert made by mixing chopped seasonal fruits with chilled custard sauce. Custard is a saucy dish that was traditionally prepared with cream, milk and eggs. Here you can get a complete list of ingredients required to prepare crazy fruit custard as well as an easy way to prepare this delicious dessert:
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients Required for Custard:
- Sugar 8 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons vanilla custard
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 liter milk
- 200ml cream
- 2 bananas
- Pineapple 1/2 cup
- Icing sugar 1 tablespoon
How to prepare Fruit Custard?
- Start by adding 4 tablespoons of Vanilla Custard in 1/2 Cup Milk then mix both well in a bowl. Then boil 1 Liter Milk in a separate pot.
- Add 8 tablespoons of Sugar in the boiled Milk and stir then cook for about only 2 minutes at medium flame while stirring.
- Now slowly add the custard mixture you prepared and stir for about 1 to 2 minutes at medium flame and turn the flame off.
- Put it apart and let it cool down till its temperature turns into room temperature. After that, add 200ml Cream in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of Icing Sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients well then move to the next step. Next step is cutting fruits. In fruits take An Apple with 2-3 Bananas and 1/2 Cup of Pineapples.
- Add a little bit touch of grapes then put all the fruits in cream and mix well. Now add this mixture in your custard and mix again.
- Finally, fill few Cups with your Custard and garnish with Cherries or whatever fruit you like. Serve the yummiest Fruit Custard Cups to your buddies.