Time required: 15-20 minutes approx.
- Softened Butter
- Black Pepper
- 3 Eggs
- Bread Crumbs
- Olive Oil
Way to prepare Fried Potatoes!
- Put potatoes in the water and boil them for about 30 minutes, when they are cooked check it with a knife.
- Drain the boil water and let the potatoes cool. Then put them into a bowl peeled and chopped.
- Add soften butter, a pinch of salt and some black pepper.
- Now crush them and mix it with a fork. Add 2 egg yolks then mix again. Cover the container and let the mixture cool for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- After that take a teaspoon of from it and give it a shape of ball. Now cover it with flour. Now take an egg and beat it. Add a pinch of salt in the egg.
- Now cover your flour or potato ball in this beaten egg and bread crumbs. After finish shaping the balls leave them in a plate for few minutes.
- After that put them into plenty of olive oil one by one and fry them. It should be hot but not too hot or otherwise they will burst. When browned remove them from the oil.
- Finally leave them on a paper towel before eating.
- Now enjoy your amazing potato balls.