25 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Chilli Potatoes:
- 3 medium potatoes
- 3 tablespoon constarch
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 onion cut into triangle
- 1/2 cup capsicum
- 2 -3 green chillies slit
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1.5 teaspoon chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- crushed black pepper to taste
Way to prepare Easy Chilli Potatoes?
- We will begin by taking 3 medium size potatoes and cut them in a similar manner to French fries then wash them with water.
- Now put them in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and salt according to your own taste.
- After that, mix them well then put them in a frying pan and deep fry them. Remember that after deep frying process your potatoes should now be crispy and golden brown. Now dish out the potatoes.
- Okay take a small bowl and put 1 tablespoon cornstarch in it also add a little bit of water and mix it all.
- Here we go it’s time to add 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and let it get heated at low heat. Add 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste and then ½ cup of capsicum, 1 onion cut into triangles.
- Mix it for few minutes and then add cornstarch water. Add 1.5 table spoon of chilli sauce, ½ tablespoon of soy sauce, ½ tablespoon of malt vinegar and 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup.
- Few minutes later add salt, crushed black pepper according to your taste and ½ tablespoon of red chilli powder. Keep mixing until only the half of the sauce remains.
- Finally, it’s time to add your deep fried potatoes in it and mix well.
- Your Easy Chilli Potatoes are ready to go.