Time required: 15 minutes approx.
Take these ingredients to prepare this:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
Way to prepare Easiest Pancakes for Breakfast!
- Start by adding a cup of flour into a large bowl then add two table spoons of sugar, two teaspoons of baking powder and a teaspoon of salt.
- After that blend it all together and make a hole in the center.
- Pour a cup of milk in it and then a beaten egg. Now add two tablespoons of oil then mix the batter until it’s become smooth.
- Now heat the frying pan over medium high heat and lightly oil it. Pour quarter cup of batter for your each pan cake.
- Finally when the edges are brown and you can see the small bubbles in the center of the cake flip them.
- And your great pancakes are all set.