Time required: 25 minutes approx.
Take these ingredients to prepare this:
- 1 lb Chicken Breast or Thigh – Cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon Corn flour
- 3-4 tablespoon Ketchup
- 1.5 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chilli Sauce- Sriracha/ Sambal or any of your favorite chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chicken stock powder or 1/2 cube of Chicken boullion
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic – Roughly chopped
- 1/2 medium bell pepper
- 1/4 medium onion
- 2-3 Green onion – chopped
- Green chillies – For garnish
Easy Way to Prepare Easy Chinese Chilli Chicken?
- Take 1lb chicken breast or thigh and put it into a bowl. Add ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 egg and 3 tablespoons of corn flour then mix it altogether.
- Now heat oil 375F medium high in a container. After that add your chicken in the oil and fry for 7-8 minutes. Fry it until it’s become golden brown but do not overcook.
- Now you need some chilli sauce and for that you need 3-4 tablespoons of ketchup, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon chilli sauce and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Now mix it and adjust it to your liking. For some extra flavor add 1 teaspoon of chicken powder or chicken boullion.
- Now put 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan on high heat then add 1 tablespoon roughly chopped garlic. Stir fry it for 15-20 seconds.
- After that add ½ bell pepper and stir fry it for 30 seconds. Now add ¼ medium onion and stir fry it for 30 seconds. Now add the sauce and stir fry it for 15 seconds.
- Finally add your fried chicken into it and mix well for 1 minute then add 2-3 green onions chopped and garnish it with chillies.
- Now you are ready to eat this delicious chilli chicken of yours.