Jalfrezi is a curry dish. It consists of a main ingredient such as meat, fish, paneer or vegetables, stir-fried and served in a thick spicy sauce that includes green chili peppers. Here we made Chicken Jalfrezi with some vegetables. The full list of ingredients and cooking method of chicken Jalfrezi is given below:
- Serving: 4-5 Persons
- Time Required: 40 minutes
Chicken Jalfrezi Ingredients:
- Chicken boneless: 1 kg
- Tomato: ½ Kg
- Ginger: 1 inch piece
- Garlic: 6 pieces
- Capsicum: 4
- Salt: 1/2 tbsp (As Per Taste)
- Red Pepper: 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper: 1 tbsp
- Dried Coriander: 1 tbsp
- Onion: 4
- Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Yellow food color: ½ tbsp
- Garam Masala: ½ tbsp
- China Salt: as per taste
- Soya Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup: ½ Cup
- Oil: 2 Cup
How to cook Chicken Jalfrezi?
- Blend Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Tomato and Capsicum
- Marinate chicken with spices and 2 tbsp oil and keep it for half an hour
- Shallow fry onion and capsicum and dish out them.
- Cook blended mixture in the remaining oil until it leaves oil.
- Add 2 tbsp soya sauce to the mixture and mix it well.
- Add tomato ketchup in the mixture.
- Mix it well and dish out the mixture.
- Fry the marinated chicken well in a pan.
- When got fried, add the mixture in it, keeping it on the stove.
- Add fried onion and capsicum, mix it with a spoon.
- Shallow fry tomato slices.
- Add fried tomato and mix the curry well.
- Your Yummy Tasty Chicken Jalfrezi is ready, dish out and serve.
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe in Urdu is Given Below: