Do you want to try hot and spicy recipe in your kitchen? Try the mouthwatering Teekha Murgh Recipe at home and enjoy a delicious dinner with your family. Ingredients required to prepare Teekha Murgh and cooking method step by step given below:
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 kg chicken
- 2 chopped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon black salt
- oil 1/4 cup
- tomatoes 4 chopped
- mint 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons green coriander
- green chilies 5
- ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- kalwanji 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- black pepper 1 teaspoon crushed
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- curry leaves 1 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- coriander seeds 1 tablespoon crushed
How to prepare Teekha Murgh?
- Start by adding 1/4 cup of Oil with 1 teaspoon of Curry Leaves then mix and slightly fry it in a Karahi. Add 1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds with 1 teaspoon Kalwanji and stir again.
- Slightly fry than take 2 Onions and chop them then add and slightly fry them. Take 1/2 kg Chicken then add and fry at medium flame till it color turns white.
- After that, add 1 tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste then take 4 Tomatoes and chop them. Stir all the ingredients well and add Salt to taste.
- Now add 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder with 1 tablespoon Red Chili Powder and mix well then cover with lid and cook for only about 15 minutes at medium flame.
- Remove the lid after 15 minutes then add 5 Green Chilies and cut each from the center with knife. Add 1teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper with 1/4 teaspoon Black Salt and Crushed Coriander Seeds.
- Mix every ingredient well and add 1/2 cup water and mix well again then cover with lid and cook for about only 10 minutes at medium flame.
- Finally, remove the lid and stir well with spoon and add 2 tablespoons of Green Coriander with 2 tablespoons of Mint. Mint is optional. Now stir well and turn the flame off.
- Your Teekha Murgh Recipe is now ready.