Time required for Mutton Khara Masala:
1 hour and 15 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Mutton Khara Masala:
- ½ kg mutton
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- 1 medium size onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- half cup of yogurt
- slice red chilli 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of sabit gurum masala
- green chilli according to your taste
- coriander according to taste
- ¾ cup of cooking oil
Way to prepare Mutton Khara Masala?
- Alright! Put garam masala in cooking oil then cook it for few minutes and add garlic with mutton in it. Now cook until the water in mutton dries up.
- Add yogurt, salt, red sliced chilli, red chilli powder, one cup of water and cook at low heat until the mutton becomes smooth.
- After that roast it until the oil separates itself from the mutton and add fine chopped onion, tomatoes, green chillies and ginger then mix it.
- Leave it for 5-7 minutes then remove it from the stove. Your Mutton Khara Masala is now ready.