Time required for Malai Seekh Kabaab:
50 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Malai Seekh Kabaab:
- ½ kg minced meat
- 2 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon sliced green chilli
- 2 tablespoon fine chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon crushed onion
- ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon of corn flour
- 1 teaspoon raw papaya paste
- salt to taste
Way to prepare Malai Seekh Kabaab?
- First of all put minced meat, cream, salt, sliced green chilli, parsley, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, onion, corn flour and raw papaya paste into a bowl then mix them well and leave for half an hour.
- Now use this minced meat mixture and give it a shape of kababs. You can either barbeque them or you can fry them in a pan. To fry them in a pan first heat some oil in the pan then fry the kababs in it.
- Finally serve them with sauce and salad.