Malai Kabab is a meat dish which is very popular in Pakistan and India. Juicy and delicious taste with smooth texture will melt in your mouth. Khaby brings an easy method to prepare this delicious food item at home.
Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Green chilli paste 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Chopped green coriander 1 tablespoon
- Wood sticks as required
- 2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- Cream 2 tablespoons
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
How to Prepare Malai Kabab?
- Start with adding 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice in a bowl with 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste and 1/2 Kg Boneless Chicken.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder with Salt to taste and 1 tablespoon of Green Chili Paste with 1 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of Cream with 2 tablespoons of Grated Cheddar Cheese and 1 tablespoon of Chopped Green Coriander.
- Mix all the ingredients well then put it apart and let it rest it for about only 30 minutes. Then take Wood Sticks as much as required and put the chicken on them to make Kababs.
- Finally add oil in a pan and preheat it then place the Kabab Sticks. Let it cook for about 10 minutes at medium flame from one side then cook for more 10 minutes on the other side.
- Serve the delicious Malai Kabab to your friends and family.